Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Perfect polish every time!

Let's talk fingers and toes!

 As usual I found this nifty little trick on my beloved Pinterest. I have been using this trick for a while and thought I would share it!

All you need is the polish of your choice, Q-tips ( I use a eye shadow angle brush as seen in the photo),a cuticle stick and Vaseline.

Before you start painting make sure you have CLEAN nails. I use one of those things to buff my nails. A common mistake is also to make them shiny but the nail polish will stay longer when you only buff them!

Put some Vaseline on your brush/Q-tip, wipe it around your nail, being careful to not get it on your nail. The polish won't stick to wherever the Vaseline is.

Use the cuticle stick to wipe away the extra.

Honestly that's all is takes!! Hope you try and enjoy it as much as I do!!!

P.s. another little secret when it come to wet finger nail polish.. run your nails under cold running water and it will dry MUCH quicker without smearing !



          

No comments:

Post a Comment