Monday, September 10, 2012

Nutella stuffed French Toast

I grew up with Nutella. I have loved the incredible chocolate spread for as long as I can remember, and breakfast has always been my favorite meal, so I decided to mix the two.

So here is my recipe for Nutella stuffed french toast. ENJOY!!!
 

4 slices Texas Toast
2 Eggs
1/4 cup Heavy Cream
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1/8 cup powdered sugar
1/2 Vanilla Extract
Nutella as desired

Whisk the eggs, cream, nutmeg, vanilla and powdered sugar in a bowl. Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Take two slices of Texas Toast and spread Nutella on each one. Sandwich together and dip both sides in the created mixture. Grill on each side until golden brown. Remove from heat, and serve immediately serve. I like to dust them with powdered sugar over top instead of eating with syrup. However, to each their own! Hope you enjoy as much as we do! 



No comments:

Post a Comment